Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Remember Leni

I have taken this little moment to honor the memory of Leni Riefenstahl, because she has been my main source of inspiration and motivation for my photographic affair, what a woman, what an artist, what a photographer. Unstoppable till the end, and in spite of her much discussed relations with the Nazi party, of the many difficulties along her life, and the perils she faced, her unmatched innovation legacy for movies and photography as an art form will stand as testimony of her character, her beauty instinct, and marvelous sense of grandiosity. She died on Monday 8 September 2003.

Check http://www.leni-riefenstahl.de/, for a glimpse of her work and life, also I included a link on the side of my photoblog.

Augusto Vera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.